Enhance the bass in your home audio system with this subwoofer. The composite alloy and fiber of its forward-firing 8-inch active driver and a 10-inch down-firing passive provide balanced audio in a lightweight package. This subwoofer uses high-current amplifiers with precision-wound toroidal transformers to provide authentic bass reproduction.
8″ active subwoofer Features FibreAlloy™ inverted aluminium dust cap and 10″ inverted aluminium dust cap passive radiator to deliver authoritative bass for high-impact home theater audio.
Integrated Class A/B amplifier
Supplies 200W RMS power for high volume levels and minimal distortion.
Makes it easy to place the subwoofer in an area that suits your sonic needs and preferences with the Arrow™ Zero Compression Wiess Transmitter.
Volume and Crossover Control
Let’s you adjust the Volume and Crossover to seamlessly blend with your systems.
Phase switch to blend and match with your system.
Speakon Speaker input, Single RCA Line Level, Single LFE RCA input.
30-120Hz frequency response
Delivers booming lows for an immersive soundscape.
- RMS Power200 watts
- Input(s) RCA, Speaker
- Woofer Size 8 inches
- Product Name T/I-Series 8″ 200W Powered Subwoofer
- Model Number T7I WHITE
- Color High-gloss white
- Color Category White
- Integrated Amplifier Yes
- Cable(s) Included Speaker
- Additional Accessories Included Speaker cable (10 m)
- Minimum Frequency Response30 hertz
- Maximum Frequency Response0.12 kilohertz
- Amplifier ClassAB
- Enclosure Type Sealed
- Enclosed Yes
- Controls Cut frequency, Phase, Power on/off, Volume
- Wi-Fi Built-inNo
- Product Height14.3 inches
- Product Width12 inches
- Product Depth15 inches
- Product Weight35.9 pounds
- Box Material MDF
- Manufacturer’s Warranty – Parts 3 Years
- Manufacturer’s Warranty – Labor 3 Years
- UPC 857316005225