Begin your child’s love of biking with a balance bike. Balance bikes are designed to help your child to learn balance and coordination on two wheels before graduating to a pedal bike. The time spent on a balance bicycle can make transitioning to a pedal bike easier for a child.
The Schwinn Koen balance bike also comes with SmartStart technology, designed to perfectly fit your child as they learn how to ride.?There is also?a convenient saddle handle for parental balance assistance, transport, and storage.?
Visit the knowledge center?now to learn more about the benefits of starting your child’s bicycle journey on a balance bicycle.
- Best Fits Children: 28 – 38 inches tall
- Schwinn SmartStart steel frame with rigid fork features kid-specific proportions for easier handling
- 12’’ plastic MAG wheels with EVA foam tires to reduce possible punctures. No need to inflate.
- Quick release seat for easy saddle adjustments that angles to grow with your child
- Narrow rear wheel spacing with axle guards to protect riders angles when scooting
- Ball bearing headset, with steering limiter provides smooth steering and added stability
- Included saddle handle provides convenient towing and storage
Learning to ride made easy.
Geometry that matches a kid’s body type creates an ideal riding position, plus the lightweight frame improves control.
Kid-specific gearing gets up to speed quickly while limiting top speed, and forward-positioned cranks ensure pedaling is easy.
The seat, pedals and grips are designed for smaller bodies make it easier for the child to stay in control, while staying comfortable.