Alvin 16 oz. Lab Solvent Thinner for use with lab-metal, high-temperature lab-metal applications or as a metal cleaner.
- Lab-solvent cuts grease, oil and dirt, and is recommended as a metal cleaner and degreaser.
- Prepare surfaces for lab-metal and high-temperature lab-metal applications.
- Removes paint quickly and efficiently.
- Thins lab-metal to paint consistency for brushing or spraying a metallic coating.
- Can design may vary depending on stock.
Use Lab-Solvent to extend Lab-Metal Shelf Life:
Lab-metal is guaranteed for one year in the factory-sealed can. Add Labsolvent (as instructed) to extend storage time. Alvin Products recommends testing the product for each application.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including toluene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.